Do women realize guys don't want to talk to them about other guys they're seeing?

MCheetah
I know the name of this website and all, but seriously... MOST guys don't want to talk about another guy a woman is dating/sleeping with. That's literally cuck-level sh*t. It's emasculating. We DON'T care and it's NOT interesting! If you're asking about YOURSELF as a girl, that's one thing. But we DON'T care about your man or your relationship problems. That's what female friends and gay best friends are for.

Straight men don't want to hear it. It's treating a guy like he's your gay best friend or gal pal. It also feels like Friendzoning us (regardless of interest in you or not). It's disrespectful, but I think most women realize this, since they probably gossip and emotionally spill the beans to other women all the time. Most straight guys don't want to talk to women about their man. Unless the guy you're talking to is old, or married already, or gay, or some combination of the three.

Think about it... Do you want to hear single men talk about other women who aren't you, all the time? If you wouldn't, how do you think men, who aren't the emotional type and don't like being cucked, feel about it?

Do women actually realize this when they ask all these "does he really love me" or "why does my man like my ass so much" questions on here?
1 mo
I think most women *don't realize this
3
2