Does a man want to be with a woman who is extremely calm in all circumstances? Is that too calm?

Anonymous
I am like that. I have lots of deep and varied emotions and can be very sensitive but that's not something I let control me or that I even necessarily show others.

I somehow remain very calm. I can be very depressed o victimized or abused or another negative emotion heck even overjoyed or excited or attracted to a man for some reason or another and thats all underneath. Because at the core i am just very calm. Not gonna lie people put me through torment. We can debate whether some of those times have been due to being oversensitive, and/or i get treated worse by mean people because i am so calm and non-reactive, and/or i just happened to be at the mercy of tormentor personalities more than average.

But none of it matters. I am like a rock. I can hold it down for others. I just dont have anyone in my life to do that for.

This video made me tear up. Because that is exactly me. I could be going through pain and still hold it down.
Sorry if this post was too long xD

TL;DR Would you marry a human pin cushion?
5
1