When I go out girls are very interested and keep making eye contact, but other times they don’t. What does this mean (even if l look the exact same)?

Anonymous
People consider me a good looking guy but I have low confidence and self esteem issues. When I go out with my friends I either get lots of attention from girls or none at all. It’s at the point where girls eyefuck me or just come up to me to tell me how “beautiful” or “handsome” I am. Other times, when I’m out, I look around for girls but receive no signs of interest. They don’t really look at me. However, I notice them eyeing my friend a lot (who I go out with all the time and who is good looking). This has me very confused since it’s so up and down. I go out and get loads of attention, causing my confidence to go up. But then I go out another time or the next night and end up not getting any signs from girls and end up losing my confidence and being confused about my looks. Why does this happen or am I missing something? I also never approach girls unless they come to me…which they have done a good amount of times in my life.
When I go out girls are very interested and keep making eye contact, but other times they don’t. What does this mean (even if l look the exact same)?
Add Opinion