Is it true that girls are always more studious than boys?

KhmerFighter
My opinion on this subject is that girls are not always more studious than boys. I don't know where this bullshit girls are inherently more studious than boys comes from. From my experience girls and boys have performed equally well on average.

Now, if you are talking about early childhood and school, girls tend to do better academically because they mature quicker. In fact, I used to see girls perform better in sprints in my early school days (which was a bummer for some time). However, if you observe college and late high school, the gender rarely mattered. In my high school graduation, 3 boys scored in the top 5.

The other aspect is based on ratios and social factors. Girls are not the majority population. They have to work more than their opposite gender, to prove their worth. Girls are also supposed to 'stay safe', while boys tend to rebel and are allowed to more in society. So, girls buckle down and perform much better.

In my present class, if I find a girl who impresses me, it is a bigger deal than if a boy impresses me (since I have a very low population of girls in class). So, all in all girls are not always more studious than boys (I don't know what geneticists think).
2
4