Why do so many young women think it's okay to cyberharass men in their 30s, simply for being white?

ObscuredBeyond
Why do so many young women think its okay to cyberharass men in their 30s, simply for being white?
This is just a snippet of an Instagram conversation. A woman I follow, whom I met when looking for advice on a book I was writing, is having a baby. This other psycho tells her that baby girls are "hell" to raise. I stated that it entirely depends on the child. Each one will challenge you in different ways. I have siblings with children, and each one presents a different challenge.

Based solely on that, the psycho above starts twisting my words. Libels me as a "pedo" for following the account of a fellow adult. Tells me that because I'm white, she knows it must be true. Starts spying on my feed to see who else I am friends with on Instagram, starts tagging friends and telling them to unfollow me. With lightning speed, she's sending harassing messages, most of them smearing me as a pedo and emphasizing that I'm white.

I finally start reporting her remarks, as she is unfazed by being confronted with her bigoted and baseless assumptions. But Instagram doesn't care much, because they are more mad at me for comparing modern Pfizer to Nazi war criminals - when that claim has actual evidence! Suggesting that if convicted, they warrant the death penalty to under international law, is apparently incitement of a mob or something! But then this psycho coming at me tries to actually incite a lynch mob. Telling me that she'll have me "dealt with." Other than my following the account of one woman, who is an adult, she has nothing on which to base any of her claims, which get increasingly vile with each new tirade. With demonic energy, she escalates matters.

I finally report her posts for harassment and block. She immediately creates a second account, just to persue me for even more harassment!

Thing is, she's not the only ghoul to act this way. I seem to run into these freaks every 5 months or so. Man-hating, anti-white, assume every white man is a pedo, project insanity, and make the most bizarre and bigoted statements.

Why do so many young women think this is okay?
4 d
The original topic on Instagram was parenting. The psycho went so far as to try to make it about Trump. The original conversation had nothing to do with politics. "Abbey" typed with rabid speed. She sounds like Antifa.
3
6