She text me a lot, but don't speak face to face. Does she likes me?

Anonymous
I (16) started texting my crush (16) since last week, and we are texting every day, at least 4 hours a day. We have even played games together. I usually initiate the conversations, but always when I don't she does. Today she gave me a box of chocolate and has even offered to help me do school lessons.

We are both very shy, quiet and have problems expressing ourselves verbally, and prefer texts (we can't speak clearly). And that's the problem: I can't understand if she likes me or not. Every time I try to talk to her face to face at school (and I'm bad at it) she speaks very little, but in Whatsapp we talk for hours. Even when I'm near her, she looks at her phone, sideways, but not at me (for some reason she doesn't look to faces). Sometimes we try to bring up a subject, but it usually ends in "ah", "oh, really?", or some smile.

Does she like me? I can't understand her.
1
1