I personally wonder what do women think of men who are into baking and cooking?

FinalFantasyBro
I am a man who has a lot of interest and hobbies but most of those hobbies isn't exactly what traditional masculine man are into minus a few of them. I am a really huge on food making, once I get my own place I am hoping to do a lot of cooking and baking, but here is the thing most people consider cooking and baking to be more feminine activities instead of masculine activities. But I honestly don't mind it I love creating things in the future I also want to create my own soap and cologne as well because I enjoyed creation activities but again most people consider those feminine activities as well.

My main question is specifically going out to girls what do you think about men who cook and bake, would you find guys who cook attractive or is guys who do more creative activities isn't technically your thing. Please be brutally honest, do women find guys who cook attractive or don't they?
25