What does she mean by “I don’t care” when I asked her if she’d want me to move on from her?

Mezz_89
I’ve been in a an on-off relationship with a woman and it’s been a toxic relationship with her constantly expecting so much from me, lying, gaslighting me and being very manipulative and abusive towards me so one point I decided that I had enough of this because I was so overwhelmed by it all that I ended it and she didn’t seems to care about it then few days after, I asked her if she wanted me to move on from her and her reply was “I don’t care” so I told her that I assume that’s a “Yes” from her and replied back with “lol whatever you say, dude” which is what she would usually say whenever she’s annoyed with my reply before she blows up on me which she did later on. So I’m so confused on whether does she really just wants me to move on? I tried to ask for a yes or no answer since I’d be happy to move on if she just said Yes but she responded with “I gave my answer already”.
2
2