Why do middle-aged women constantly try to set me up with their daughters who are either clearly uninterested or not my type?

Anonymous
I’m a 26 year old black man. I’m 5’10”, educated, got 2 degrees, own my own house, and car too. I make 6 figures as a software developer at a telecommunications company. I don’t tell women this because I’m afraid of gold diggers. But I guess they can easily type in my name on LinkedIn to find out about me. Lol I don’t use social media besides LinkedIn and Twitter.

Anyway, I encounter most of these women at church.
1. There’s a lady that’s about 60 years old who wants me to date her 26 year old daughter. The daughter has a 3 year old baby girl and the baby’s father is not present in her life. The mom thinks I could be a good father to the baby girl. I think the daughter likes me, but I think she’s too loud. She also has tattoos all over her left arm like an NBA player. I’m just not feeling it.

2. Then another lady wants me to date her daughter who’s 6’. She called her one day after church and shoved the phone in my ear and forced me to talk to her. The girl looks cute, but she’s too tall and parties too much. I did ask her to hang out, but she curved me. Claimed she was “working.”

3. There’s also this black lady that’s in her early 50’s who wants me to date her mixed daughter that’s 22. The daughter is a party girl that only likes white boys. She even yelled it in my face. “I ONLY LIKE WHITE BOYS!” I got the hint, but her mom didn’t. There was one time they needed to come to my house to pick up something to give to another family at church. They waited downstairs, while I went upstairs to get it, and the mom said to the daughter “Go up there with him.” She also suggested that we should have sex. I guess she wants grandkids and for them to have a good dad.

4. Even this Asian lady wants me to date her 27 year old hapa daughter. But the daughter said she only views me as a “brother” and yet again, she only likes white guys too.

I like being on good terms with moms, but I think the daughters like me less when their mom is pushy.
1
1