Isn't it sad how most women in the U. S. appreciate how good they have it but yet still think they have it harder then men?

Steven8000
That is super sad. Nothing is good enough for women. Women have it super easy with dating, getting laid, people feeling sorry for them when they are depressed, helping them out with things, and the list goes on with so many things. Yet the way society always says that women are the victims of everything, they still want to delude themselves in thinking they still have it harder then men in the U. S. In India, and other places, yes women have it harder but in present times, women don't have it harder.
3 d
Dam I screwed up my question. I meant to say isn't it sad how women in the U. S. DON'T appreciate
3
1