Update: on the neighbor I barely know asking me for help. Should I respond or not?

Uptowngirl88
Update:
I'm the responder in green

Previous post
I really don't know her like that we are just neighbor associates yet she's already asking for help. She had said one time I'm so glad I have someone's number here because sometimes I need help and I have no one.

Her backstory: she is paralyzed on her right side because her ex stabbed her until she was paralyzed on one side 6 years ago. She can walk but not the greatest.

No shade but I'm not here to be used as her help mate. I dont like telling people I'm a caretaker because then they pop up asking for 💩. She's got kids. Seems user-ish to me. I dont care for users. If I help her once next thing you know she will be asking all the time not only will I be working at work but I will be taking my caregiver job home if I continue to deal with her.
Don't respond to her
Yes respond and say," OK good , let me know if you need me to refer you to an agency with personal caretakers that can assist you." That way she knows you're not dealing with her trying to pull you into being her personal caretaker
GirlGuy
5
1