How do I make her give me a chance? Friends with benefits, advice please girls and guys?

I was with a girl as friends with benefits we were together for 3 months she wanted relationship but I didn't but I was treating her really good we were like couple but one day she stopped texting me for a week so I changed my mind and I asked her to be my girlfriend but she said no! I know it's all my fault I should of told her before it was too late but I don't why I didn't want relationship maybe I was scared I really don't know and I really like this girl and I respect her and I told her from the start what I want but now I changed my mind I wanna be with her but the problem is she started seeing another guy after me but I kept telling her I need a chance I want her back I want relationship but she just want to be friends! I apologized and everything but nothing worked for me so I waited 6 months after and I told her my feelings and I really wanna be with her but no respond she does say yes or no and she makes me confused...please girls don't you think I deserve a chance!? there was nothing wrong between us the only thing was missing is relationship and I still think of her after 6 months how do I make her to give me a chance? please girls and guys I need your support thank u.
2
1