Letting yourself down, the facts.

Your girlfriend is the cutest thing, she is the perfect height where the top of her head comes to the bottom of your chin, and her teeth are great, and when she smiles, you melt, and her smell before showering is such a turn on you could breath nothing else but her odor, and the sex is not often but when it is, its amazing, and when you argue you always let her win, well most of the time, and you love buying her presents and taking her out, BUT after a while she tells you that you have let yourself go and that she no longer thinks she is in love with you, has anyone experienced the fact that the only reason of all the above like her smile and her smell is still so attractive is because your still in love with her, and the fact why you tell her she is amazing is the fact that your still in love with her, BUT if you were honest, you would say... Your teeth have gone yellow, you don't smile half as often, you stink badly, you need to shower more because sometimes you smell old, your boobs are going south and your belly no longer fits in your jeans, AND you have the cheek to tell me I have let my self go, well, Ladies next time you do get payed a compliment, just remember its because he loves you, not because he really thinks that you are still 21 and in your prime, its not just men who let them selves go, its you as well, us men just don't have the heart to tell you lol. I loved this when I read it,xxxx
Letting yourself down, the facts.
Add Opinion