We're broke up, but I feel like we are meant to be together. Does he still miss me?

tamix0x
I tried making this shorter, but its impossible lol so if you feel like reading, please respond. I'd appreciate it! Thank you :) here it goes...

My ex and I broke up about a year and a half ago. His reasoning behind the break up was that he was not happy. He broke up with me on a Monday, whereas the Saturday before that, he told me he loved me, his family loved me, and he wanted to marry me. I was confused by the whole situation, but I ended up finding out that there was a female he had been talking to for about a month before our breakup. A week after we broke up, he started a relationship with this female and has been with her ever since. Throughout the last year and a half he would send me random text messages, mainly about the dogs we shared. I took one when I left and he kept the other. He would ask me if he could see the dog I took, and than would have his brother pick my dog up and would spend the day with him. Now he's moved to another state, so he hasn't text me about my dog at all recently. But he did have his brothers girlfriend text me asking me if I could babysit his dog for a month or so. She ended up telling me that he was going to ask me, but got scared to message me. I don't understand why all of a sudden he'd be scared to message me considering he has before? Now, about 4 days ago, his brother got married and invited me. Of course my ex was the best man, so both him and his new girlfriend, now fiancée were both there. It was very awkward at first of course,we made eye contact as we passed each other. I smiled and said hi, but I kind of mumbled it under my breath so I'm not sure he heard me. He walked right past me and said hi to my friend that I had brought with me. Throughout the day I noticed him looking at me or for me. I would be sitting in my car and he would look towards my car as if he was trying to see if I was in it. When we got to the reception, my table was of course right in front of the bridal party table. I sat with his family and he would look straight at me and smile often. As the night went on, I got a few drinks in me and started dancing on the dance floor with his sisters, and I slow danced with one of his other brothers. My exes dad came up to me and said that when his current girlfriend asked him to get on the dance floor, he declined her and so she sat at a table by herself for most of the night. My ex would be dancing in the group I was dancing with but not with me specifically. Mind you, his whole family disapproves of his current girlfriend, and they look at me as if I'm one of their own. Again, he's engaged to this new girl and they've only been together for a year and a half. Mine and his relationship went on for close to three years. He was the best thing that ever happened to me. We dated once for a year when we were 14, broke up and than got back together 7 years later at the age of 21. I just feel like we are soulmates and are meant to be together. Do you think he still misses me?
3
2