Girlfriend breaks up with me then wants me back, then dumps me again.

Background: I met this girl Junior year in high school and we instantly clicked and went out, but she was innocent and was afraid to hold hands, and it even took me 3 months of dating to give her the first peck on the lips.

So I am pretty confused. My girlfriend of a year and half broke up with 3 weeks ago right before she left for college. It was really confusing cause she would cry to me every night for about a month straight on how she was going to miss me. And I reassured her everything was going to be alright. She would constantly tell me how she's so excited to tell all her new friends she has a long distance relationship and how she's dating a pilot (I'm going to school right now to be a pilot). So it was alright then one night we were suppose to see a movie about 3 nights before she left to go to school but her parents told her she could but when I got there they told her she couldn't go. But they offered for me to come inside and watch a movie with her at her house. But her dad has a drinking problem and can get a little scary and he was sitting down stairs so I told her that I was just going to wait till he went to bed. That set her off and she broke up with me right there.

Fast forward a week, she's at college and she randomly texts me we text all night, then she ignores me the next day. Then 2 days later she does the same thing. Then we began texting again, she told me she smoked which was really weird cause she's completely against it, and thought it was disgusting. Then a couple nights later she tells me she hooked up with a guy and it was the worst thing ever and told me how she took me for granted and she misses me so much and begged me back for a couple hours and told me she'd never hurt me again. So at least she was being truthful to me.

So we start texting and acting normal like old times it started feeling good again like I got her back. we talked several days normal and she even convinced me to buy a hotel room to come visit her this upcoming Friday so I dropped 300 bucks on a room for 2 nights and a flight. Then out of no where she starts acting weird, and she says that she doesn't know what to do about us, so I am thrown off and she proceeds to break things off again saying she will always love me but this is what she has to do. So we don't text for three days.

Then I see that she's blocked me on Skype, instagram, and Facebook, which I did once to her when we got in a fight and she called me immature.

So last night I text her and when she finally responds she says everything I sent to her is so sweet but she can't talk to me right now. I ask just to be friends and she says that we both know that won't happen. And I ask why she blocked me from everything and she avoids the questions and then tells me she can't talk to me anymore and is going to stop responding. She was acting very cruel towards me I've never seen her act like this.

So I need your help, what's going on with her? and what should I do. I love this girl.

Thanks!
+1 y
Also her roommate was really against her having a boyfriend, we Skyped one night and she flipped out on her. So the night before she broke stuff off for the second time she left me a goodmorning text that I woke up too saying goodmorning I love you, sorry for being pissy. I've been talking to kelsey all night. I'm just pissy cause I miss you so much. and then the next morning she proceeded to break everything off again. So I feel like her roommate is influencing her a lot
+1 y
Now she's going around liking peoples profile pictures that I took, or liking peoples pictures she hated but were my friends. Or one person that used to hit on her a lot and bothered me and she is trying to start a conversation with him even though he's in another state... I feel like she's just trying to make me miserable...
1
1