How to get confidence back after cheating ex x2?

Way too much to put into this small thing so long story short.

I have been single for 6 months. 5 years ago I went out with a girl for a year and a half, she shattered my confidence by cheating on me and lying several times about it ( I believed her because I am overly trusting ) and it took me actually seeing it happening to do something about it. Plenty of people knew this was happening, my friends included.. and some of the guys who she did it with used to be friends of mine. 6 months after that I met a new girl who I went on the date for 2.5 years. one year into our relationship she admitted to me she had cheated on me, I had no suspicions and I thought this was quite brave to admit because I had been open and honest with her about my hang ups after having being cheated on in my last relationship. AGAIN the person it was involved with was an acquaintance of mine, and it seemed like almost everyone in my group new what had happened except me. She swore blind that she had only kissed him, I forgave her and we tried to move on. The next 1.5 years were hell pretty much , I loved her and didn't want to let go but she basically turned into a paranoid mess. The reason why she was like she was because she had lied to me all along and she actually had sex with this guy on more than one occasion and there were others too. We tried to work through it (baring in mind we had been going out for 1.5 years since it had happened) but it proved too hard. I couldn't go anywhere without her going crazy and she eventually feel into a clinical depression and took everything out on me. It is a shame because despite her unfaithfulness we did genuinely get on and have some great times and I put my all into trying to be the best boyfriend I could be despite how she would sometimes drive me crazy. Now it is 6 months on, my feelings for her have subsided, but the feeling of betrayal and completely shattered confidence has stayed, and I feel it is written on my face when I go out.. meet girls ... even new guys...(I'm not gay). I am used to being social never had a problem with getting girls and generally all my girlfriends have been beautiful... I am now worried that some of the these things will stay with me permanently and I really am not too sure what the best way around this is... anyone had any similar experiences please feel free to pass on any pearls of wisdom!

thanks !
3
3