My girlfriend and how she dresses bothers me sometimes...

my girlfriend is gorgeous and has a beautiful body too..

i know a lot of guys like it when their girlfriend's dress sexy and I do too but at times it bothers me... could it be because I have been cheated on before (twice actually) and I just don't like the fact that guys are eyeball f**king my girlfriend? I don't know what the problem is.. I know she would never cheat on me.. so what could it be?

we have been friends for a long time... very good friends... and she always dressed very nice and I liked that about her... once we started dating she started to dress a little sexier for me occasionally and although I liked it... it bothered me a little as well...i feel that at times I'm not having fun because I am more worried about her boobs falling out of her shirt... or her bum and thong showing... maybe its because I worry that other guys will see her as a piece of meat? because obviously I don't want that...or...maybe it is just a lack of confidence because I have been cheated on before... I used to consider myself of having a lot of self-esteem... not a controlling or jealous guy...but these days I start to wonder if being cheated on has in a way made me a lot more insecure than I thought... what should I do? I don't want to be the over jealous worried type of boyfriend... I feel that maybe the relationship will start to fall apart if I can't get over this hurdle...

suggestions or advice anyone?
2
0