How do I get over seeing him get away with hurting me?

So I broke up with my ex a year ago and I'm glad it's all over. He cheated on me but still wanted to marry me and have children. Everything was good until I found out about him cheating on me a second time after I forgave him the first time. We went out for almost 4 years and he still comes by my house. My family still talks to him even though what he did. I know my family sucks and sucks. My father doesn't live with me but I'm sure if I told him he would believe me. My mom thinks all men are the same but I don't like her. My sister has a cheating husband herself and he's friends with my ex. I have told my sister about my ex but she's in denial. She is still friends with my ex because her husband is friends with him. She is so blindly in love with her husband that I believe she accepts his cheating. My mentality is different from my mom, sister and everyone around me. I know there are good men that won't treat me the way he did. Now he has a new girlfriend and she is pretty and very sweet person. I talked to her when he brought her by my house. I like her and she even wanted to be friends with me. I believe out of sight out of mind but he has been hard to get over. Other than being a cheater he's got this charisma and persuasive way of being liked. He's likeable. I just can't seem to forget how he screwed me over and now his life is great. Now he's going to get married with his new gf. I'm not jealous of her and don't want him back at all I'm just pissed that he's happy. While I'm still trying to heal my heart from his lies. Right now I haven't started to date because I'm enjoying being single. I know that I have to rebuild my trust again but I know that there are great men out there. I'm just trying to cope with seeing the conniving jerk being happy.
+1 y
I don't think like my mom. She hasn't has good luck with men so that's why she thinks like that.
1
1