Can GaG please fix their mobile website?

It's working normal for a minute but then glitching like crazy and is absolutely unusable.
Someone else experiences the same thing? I have a Oneplus 5 and use Chrome as a web browser.

56

Most Helpful Guy

• I experienced a similar thing. The site was unusable for like 5 minutes on my phone. I thought it just didn't load properly but that wasn't the case.. It became normal again..

• I actually have to shut off the tab and start my browser again to make it work properly again. Weird

• But is it fine now?

• No then after a few minutes. Especially when giving an opinion or making a question, it glitches again.

Most Helpful Girl

• In what way is it glitching? If you can provide screenshots, that would be helpful. Screenshots can be sent to help@girlsaskguys. com

What Guys Said 5

• Oh my yes I think they should fix it

• Same here.

• Tell me about it!

• Mine works fine. Better use three app, its not bad either !!

• Not having any problems. Not at the moment anyway. Using a note 8 and Samsung's own browser

What Girls Said 4

• Is this a request question to the creators because I have a list of requests for fixed for this site. What is going on there? I've had some of the same issues @spuitkaas

• I could say it's an request yes.

Everytime I give an opinion or make a question, after a minute or so, it freezes and flickers black. It won't turn to normal till I close the tab of the browser. Reloading doesn't work.

• The app works a bit better. But it needs tweaking as well. Itll crash for no reason. And switching between questions is a pain in the

• Mine is fine except when my phone just happen to "magically" turn off on its own 😳

• Bless them