Does an ex get jealous if they see you with someone else?

Oblivion813
So there was this guy I used to date and now we're just really good friends and now I'm dating someone else, he doesn't know I'm already dating someone else but the other day we were talking about a game and he was telling me the game was 'as hard as getting your crush to notice you' and so I answered 'that must mean that the game is really easy' and after that he sort of just shut up and started ignoring me.

I also remember that on April fools I put I was in a relationship on Facebook to fool people and he just messaged me asking 'That status is fake right? Please tell me it's fake.'

So it's been on my mind now if me having a new guy in my life would make him jealous because to be honest I think I'd get jealous if I saw him with another girl but since he's the one who dumped me I don't even know why he would be jealous.

What do you guys think? Do you think he's jealous? Do you guys have a clue about what he might think? What his thoughts on me having a different crush make him feel?
3
1