Am I the only guy who can't handle Chubby girls and Short haired girls?Oh and please keep this civil, I'm simply stating MY opinion and SOME facts?

First let me tell you what I define as chubby.
Above 120 lbs or 55kg IF she's below 6 ft or 180 cm.
I'm 183 cm / 6 ft tall and I weigh 60 kg / 132 lbs.
And I wouldn't want a girl who is above my height anyway so a girl of that height is unimportant.
In the school I go to being below or around 55kg is pretty normal so no problem there (no being that weight or less doesn't mean you're anorexic!) and most girls here have long hair so np there either. I simply cannot be attracted to ANY girl with short hair (above chin length)

I have also NEVER been attracted to girls who weight more than me or 55kgish and my question is, Am I alone in this? Am I the only one who thinks that hot girls are the petite ones and who is really put off by even a little fat?
Oh and being chubby does NOT mean curvy. Curves have nothing to do with weight (unless extreme cases) it's how everything is divided so don't tell me that skinny girls can't have curves.

I think it's unnecessary to go tell chubby or fat people that they are, because they are very well aware and shouldn't need to be reminded of the obvious. So I'm not the kind of person to hate on them or anything. It's their choice/fault to be in that state (I'm excluding people that have diseases/conditions that make them fat)
In short I don't mock them but I do believe that it's good that the beauty ideal is to be skinny not anorexic but skinny. Since being fat IS unhealthy and just being plain skinny Isn't (depending on your definition of skinny) I think this should push people to try to be healthy and not be fat, and I don't think that fat or chubby people should think that they are beautiful but I respect them if they are okay with their current state. The same way as guys are supposed to be buff and fit, since that is also healthy. If anything we should encourage people to be healthy and in the process become
"good-looking"
I don't mean to offend. I'm just wondering if anyone has the extreme views on beauty as i do
No you're wrong and you are a chauvinist, stop putting pressure upon people
Yeah, I'm partially or totally with you! We should push people to be healthy and to improve upon themselves!
Other opinion (comment below)
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
Man, am I going to receive some hate )=
I don't want anyone to argue my opinion, I just want to know YOUR opinion on this subject.
So don't hate, show me your perspective.
+1 y
Oh and keep in mind that I live in Sweden where we have less problems with obesity than say USA or UK. So it's more common being fit or skinny than not.
20
8