Ugh. just found out he's flirtatious with lots of girls but still tells me he's into me?

Anonymous
there's this guy and we kind of have a thing, he made it seem like I was the only girl he was talking to but I have been hearing things that he always hits on everyone, no one specifically told me he was hitting on other girls they just always seem to mention that at one point he liked them it was kind of a big turn off.. I don't no what to believe but I can see him doing that. he's not a player but seems

like a big tease, I'm kind of afraid to talk to him because I don't want to be just another girl that he's flirted with, he's basically told me he's into me but are these guys bad news...? or how can I be seen differently by this guy? any tips are much appreciated!

3
1