He's lying, right?

my boyfriend's ex, who lives in his home country, never leaves us alone. when we first started dating she obsessed over him, called him crying that he was with me and not her. for a while he let her call, tried to be her friend, then stopped when she got too crazy. this was in November of last year. in January, we went to his country. there were a couple times where I went back to the hotel too tired to stay out the whole night, and once where we had a fight. we got back, things were fine, he went back in may to renew his visa but his uncle had died so he didn't have time to do anything even with his friends apparently. everything was fine up until a couple months or so ago. he started freaking out over every little thing, thinking I was cheating on him. I couldn't be online at 11 pm without him questioning if I was talking to guys, he didn't believe a word I said that I wasn't cheating even though there was no reason for him to think that I was. he hacked into my Facebook and my email, and I had this nagging feeling so I did the same, and found a ton of emails from his ex, as well as naked pictures she had sent. he at first claimed they were from years ago, then admitted she had sent them to him but he didn't ask for them. then I found phone records of him talking to her every day for 2 months, found the number in his phone and deleted it then the phone calls stopped. he at first had told me it was her dad, then his sister, then he didn't know, today he confirmed it was her but that she was calling to bitch at him. but he talked to her multiple times a day for up to 2 min. I messaged her telling her to leave us alone and she emailed back today, telling me that all through the time we were there in january and when he was there in may they were having sex every day, that he asked for the pictures, that he calls her all the time and tells her how much better she is than me. when I confronted him he told me she's just still trying to sabotage our relationship that she's completely lying, but he won't do anything to prove that it didn't happen. if he loved me, he would want to prove it to me wouldn't he? so I gave him an ultimatum- either call her about this with me so I can hear the conversation, or hit the road. am I doing the right thing?
He's lying, right?
Add Opinion