Boyfriend doesn't like me anymore after I lost weight, why could that be?

Anonymous
I've been together for about 2 years with my boyfriend. I'd say our relationship is pretty good. He's always there for me as I'm for him, and we share same kind of values and goals in life.

I was a little chubby when we met, and then I gained rapidly a lot of weight until I was diagnozed with a thyroid issue. After getting the right medication and starting to exercise more, I've lost weight and I'm in the best shape in my life! I'm not skinny, I'm still curvy though not chubby.

We haven't had sex that much lately, and I thought he was just stressed out or something, but I finally confronted him and he said he doesn't find me as attractive anymore but "I'm too skinny" and focusing on my diet and exercise. I think that's really unfair and upsetting because he's been working out all the time, and it's a huge part of his life. We have missed lots of things because he's going to the gym or he needs to go there next day since he never misses his work out... I thought he'd be thrilled about my new figure but apparantly not :(

I don't know if there's something else wrong in our relationship; at least it doesn't feel like it. He just keeps claiming he liked me better more curvy (i. e. fat). I have hard time believing that's the reason. Any thoughts why would he be acting like this?
3
5