What's up with this?

I'm a nice guy. sometimes I hate to say it, but I am. I met a girl through a friend, we went to her lake to visit, party, chill, whatever. throughout the week we hung out after work, talked everyday. next weekend I tell her I like her, she says she likes me, we kiss, few days later we end up starting to date. pretty generic, right? no complications, nothing. I start getting these little talks from her friends saying how it's so awesome to see her with a guy that treats her right, and how I better not hurt her... etc. I hear stories about the ex guy friend that ended almost a year prior to us meeting. apparently he was a dick, cheated on her, and she couldn't be herself around her. they dated for about 3 years. we talked about past relations cause I've been in the same situations and how we both have walls with relationships now. I figured it's going to suck with those types of walls but it's always worth a shot. well we had the best most fun relationship, I met the rents, they liked me, I met the siblings, they liked me, our friend group was awesome... up till this past week. she started acting distant, not really talking to me, we didn't hangout or talk as much, I asked if anything was up she said no and that not to worry about anything, just giving me sh*tty excuses. I could tell something was wrong. wefest came, I couldn't go, she went with the friends, I figured it'd be good for a little space. I went down to her lake to help her dad on a project, trusting her in saying nothing was wrong I didn't worry about it. well next day after wefest is done I get a text saying "I'm not ready for this, I really want to be but I don't think I am.. I don't want to hurt you... I don't know what to do.. can we talk cause I don't want to do this over texting." it didn't go exactly like that but you get the gist. anyway, so here I am, clueless on what to do cause this happens EVERY time. no word of lie, it's the 4th straight relation that's ended this way. honestly I think she's just really scared of me turning out to be like her last long time guy friend, but I still don't want to lose this one. she's my perfect type of girl, really weird, upbeat, outgoing, and one of the most real people I've ever met. so, advice?
What's up with this?
Add Opinion