Does she still care or love me still?

mkillinger
we dated for 1 year 6 months. she always told me how much she loved me & how much I meant to her. how much she couldn't see herself with anyone else. then she broke my heart. said to much stress. 2 weeks we haven't seen each other. we talk very little now. I asked her if she misses me. said its not like I ont miss you things just weren't working. my memories will last forever you were the best I ever had. then I called her to let her know my mom was in the hospital. she called every now & then to ask me how she's doing. she said give her my love 7 a big kiss. tell her I love her. then she said tell dad I love him too. I told her thanks for being there & caring bout her. I also said ill always love you & care bout you. she seemed to want to hear it cause she wanted t get off the phone. I don't know if its that she's on a trip up north she didn't want to hear it or she's over me. she told me this trip is making her thank a lot. I don't know if she's thinking bout me or how much fun she's having being single. the only thing I wonder about is why she would say tell mom I love her. but really wonder why she said tell dad I love him too.cause she wasn't really close to my dad like she was close to my mom. does it sound like she just needed a little break or she's really over me? does it sound like she still cares or have feelings for me? sound like she misses me?
Does she still care or love me still?
Add Opinion