Need advice on how to handle a tough situation. How to I get him to listen? If you were my ex boyfriend would you want to hear what really happened?

I broke up with boyfriend of 1 year 2 months ago. We're both 16. I think we had a great relationship and talked stuff out. A couple of weeks before I broke up with him I received a text of pictures of text messages between my ex boyfriend and another person. I know they were real because some of the stuff said was specific. The text were from some phone that can't be traced. In the texs my ex boyfriend was telling the person that I was a bitch, mean and stupid. He said I was fat and made fun of my acne. Tbh, I'm none of those things and people tell me I'm very pretty. I felt like a knife went through me. I cannot tell you how betrayed I felt. I decided not to tell my boyfriend. Part of me was so hurt and felt like I couldn't trust him even if I did confront him. We had such a good relationship he treated me like a queen. I said maybe it was a I time thing and not worth ruining our relationship over. I tried to forget about it but it ate away at me. I tried to go along like nothing was wrong. My ex- boyfriend knew something was wrong but kept saying no,
I got so angry that one day after spending the day with him I called when he got home and broke up with him on the phone. He was so pissed, felt betrayed, has not spoken with me or wanted anything to do with me. I tried talking to him just to make it civil or suggested friends but he just seemed to get more angry. I gave up after a couple of tries. I have never told him why I behaved like I did because I was so hurt.
Recently at school someone told me he was talking crap about me. I feel emotionally able and he deserves the full story. I hope he'll realize I'm not a mean person and that I felt betrayed long before he did. Maybe someday we will be civil. I don't want to get back together but I want him to know what he did to me first hurt me deeply and that's why I behaved so out of chararacter. What's the best way to present this to him so he'll accept my text and actually listen?
+1 y
I forgot to say that I erased the texts off my phone when I was erasing all our pictures. So I have no texts to physically show him.
2
0