Guy keeps texting me every day, though I cut him off... Narcissist?

He was so self-absorbed (a model that graduated college at 19) that he wouldn't make plans, but would ask last minute. I would never accept because I think it's rude. He told me I should give him an orgasm, and continued to talk that way even when I told him I wasn't that kind of woman. I asked why he thought I would do that and he said "to watch his facial expressions." WTF. I rejected him and eventually cut him out after he told me he was in town and was 44 miles away according to his social media location, so he was lying to me. I just had my bait of him. He would always instigate arguments, especially if he perceived I slighted him. Any kind of problem he had that I would point out (or he felt I implied), he would tell me I had it 5 days later, denying what he was doing and deflecting the flaw. He couldn't even explain why he felt that I had these flaws that I had told him he had (like being self-absorbed). I began to think he was a total Narcissist. I called him that 100 times. Now, he texts me every day, after I told him goodbye. It's almost been a week and I haven't responded to any of his 10 texts. He keeps calling me baby (he knows I hate pet names) and telling me I'm being mean. He denied lying to me and said he was there, when he clearly wasn't. What the f**k is this guy's problem? He claims to have Aspergers and a 173 IQ, such impairs him socially, but he's acting more psycho than socially inept? I've seen his diploma and he did graduate at 19, so maybe he's just smart AND crazy?
1
1