What are some reasons a guy ignores a girl? Or hates a girl for no reason at all?

This guy I know seems to hate me for no reason. He use to be nice to me, but I don't if it's because I rejected him a lot or what? But we remained friends, and I actually haven't been talking to him for two months and then he invited me out just the other night and treated me like total crap, and completely ignored me, and even called me a "dyke" just so rude and disrespectful.

It's out of nowhere though. Nothing prompted him to be so mean! Since September his attitude has changed really bad towards me. We never got into fights maybe one or two in the three years we knew each other. So what are the possible reasons for a guy to just hate a girl for no reason? Thanks! :)
12
2