I am open about expressing myself sexually. Could that turn off the guy I'm with?

The guy I'm seeing is actually a bit shy expressing himself vocally to me. Any sexual topic makes him bit uncomfortable/shy. He admitted to being a bit shy when it came to these things. However, I'm not all that sexually experience myself (I've went to most bases expect last) and I act like I'm very much experience because this just comes naturally with me. Most Latinas women have always been known to be great lovers, and my culture had provided that factor in me with passionate kisses, hugs, flirtation, teasing and etc. I do give him some sexual teasing text lol he can only laugh it off, in person he get red and has to look away ahaha and will say a smart remark. We have done sexual this. Should I hold back with sexual smart remarks? I don't know...
6
1