Why is my exboyfriend trying to cheat on his girlfriend with me? Please answer?

my ex got back with his girlfriend of 3yrs after we recently broke up 2 weeks ago because he was confused between me and her so I removed myself from the Situation we only dated for 6months and I'm moving on and he knows I'm talking to someone and he's with her but every othermorning around 7after he drops her off at school and calls my mom asking qestions about me and then calls me and telling me how he is moving to Zona with her in the fall and I think he's trying to make jealous because I posted a present the guy got on fb and us goin out on dates and now all of a sudden he's telling me how he brought her this and that went to all these different place by the way I never reach out to him and he kept begging me to facetime him and when I finally did I saw a Victoria secret bag right next to him it's like he wanted me to see it but use the excuse that he wanted to show me his news shoes and he keeps asking me to take to lunch but I keep telling him no if he's with why does he keep bothering me and he wants to buy a gift for my birthday but I told him no and then he randomly stops by my house to talk to me and he has them as his screen saver but it's like he did it to mess with me and he won't stop asking questions about the guy I talk I he told me had some sex with this girl after i Broke up with him she came a picked him which is a lie because she doesn't even drive and second of all she dates my friends brother he doesn't know that I know he's lying he also told me him and his ex had sex than turned around 2 days saying they haven't I keep catching him in lies and then today he was over my house all over me and asking me to hang out tomorrow but he's back with Her maybe it's not what he expected or what is it or does he just miss our sex I mean he told he that they have sex so I don't understand why he's all over me
1
2