I kissed my ex boyfriends friend and my ex found out.. should I feel guilty? Need a males perspective on why he reacted the way he did?

So my ex ended things with me around 10/11 months ago as he had some problems going on in his personal life and told me to move on. We went around 5 months NC but since then we have been in contact every so often as we share many mutual friends and see eachother out.

I'm not really over him but knew it was for the best as he had some jealousy issues aswell due to his previous relationship. So I tried to keep my distance. However, every time I pull away he tries to initiate contact and pull me in again without following anything through. I have told him to stop as it has been messing with my head but he doesn't.

Anyway, at the weekend me, my ex, his friend (who I have also known for years) and a few other people went clubbing (I did not know my ex was going). Me and his friend got close and we ended up kissing as we were both quite drunk by this point. I told him I did not want to hurt my ex but it just happened. After clubbing we went back to his house and it was just me, him and my ex. It was clear my ex had found out as he was making rude remarks towards both of us. He was asking me 'how I slept at night' calling me a devil and a 'cold hearted bitch'. I was laughing at something else and he asked how I could smile/laugh etc. Then the guy I kissed pretended to suffocate me with a duvet (he was joking) and my ex turned around and said 'please do that' in a very serious cold voice. After this, the guy (our friend) was on the verge of passing out asleep. My ex then also mentioned something about wanting to hit me and just sat glaring at me for ages? He was never like this when we were going out.. yeah we argued but he never got that cruel. He wasn't shouting but his behaviour scared me a little. Why did he act this way and should I feel guilty? It has been almost a year and he's got with other girls right in front of me and I didn't say anything?
4
0