A guy out of the blue told me off when he seemed interested hours before?

Anonymous
I'll admit I maybe came on a bit strong online but he blew it way out of proportion though, just because I could talk to him (we only had one conversation online) as apposed to being super nervous and anxious around him.

He said I'm going through something and didn't want to be apart of it, told me to not message him again and that my mental state is off. He said "he finally figure out who I really am" lol how can you figure out someone so deep without reeeeallly getting to know them? I apologize if I came on too strong and admitted I had a few insecurities (who doesn't?) and said thanks for telling me that.. I believe in criticism to be used as a learning tool on where to improve myself and that he is a jerk that has no sensitivity and was probably good nothing happened with him.

What I don't understand is that we've been flirting back and fourth a lot in class and he copies my body language A LOT (that's what gave me the confidence to message him online) and he was mirroring my body language that day before telling me off? Why did he do that? Does he think I'm crazy? I'm just a bit confused about all of this..
+1 y
He said I had really big balls for messaging him too.. Wtf?
2
1