Boyfriend pushed me away by breaking up with me while he was under a lot of stress, is there are a chance we will get back?

Our relationship was amazing, and perfect. I never imagined I would met someone like him, and even when he is very cold and not so open with his feelings, when he said things as "I won the lottery with you." "I don't want to lose you." "You're the best thing that ever happened to me, and I wonder everyday where have you been my whole life", I believe him.

During these past weeks everything was amazing, the only thing was that he was very distant because of school (he's in med school). One day everything was okay, and two days later he decided to break up with me. He was under a lot of stress and anxiety bc of exams (I saw his symptoms the day we broke up). The reason? He said I don't deserve this. That I don't deserve someone who is busy 24/7, and that he can't give me the things I deserve. However, he said I made him so happy. That the moments we spent together were "a bomb".

My feelings for him are pure and good and healthy. I love him so much, and loving him makes me the happiest girl in the world. (Note: His love isn't the thing that makes me happy. My love for him makes me happy). Sharing things or stuff that happened with him makes happy. His place in my life makes me happy.

Maybe it's not the right time to be together (because our first priorities are our studies), but is there any chance I can keep him in my life? Not exactly as a friend, not as a partner, maybe as a lover? (I don't know, I hate etiquettes in genereal)

10