Please can I have some advice?

We met at a youth group and spent most of our time together, we don't go there anymore. I was drunk one night and Facebook messaged him saying how much I liked him blah blah and he said stuff like 'youre beautiful' 'you'd be wasted on me' 'we're too different you're a good girl' etc. etc. and then we were talking about weed and he said 'if we were dating I would say that now the weeds out of my mind you're all thats in it' etc. etc.
he pops up at times and we have nice convos but we haven't spoke in a while and I just dont know what to do. I really like him. What do you think?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• He is saying you are a good girl, because he thinks you are a prude and he wants to get physical, and he doesn't think you will be into it. Other than that I believe he is into yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wanted to date you, he would have jumped at the chance as soon as you told him that you liked him,

• I was drunk at the time and he knew that so I think he didn't take it seriously

• Then tell him seriously and see how he responds?