Can someone be too honest?

I was influenced by my roommates and totally changed. The quiet kid is lost and everyone who knew me in HS tells me that I don't have a filter and laugh at me cause apparently im really inapropriate and I tell them at least people know what I think. Its weird seeing people i went to HS with think I'm this crazy person cause I don't consider myself innapropriate and I'm just honest.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think people can be too honest. But they can be too blunt and sometimes misread the appropriate ways to share their thoughts :)

• Well is it innapropriate to say a girl is hot when she walks by or talk say indknt like someone to their face.

• I love doing that too, I'm exactly like you but in 'societies' terms they should be handled carefully :)

• Thanks for MHO :)