Guys do you feel like you need to be bigger than a girl you date?

So I'm only 5"3 but I have a big butt, chest, and legs naturally. I have a tiny waist though so I'm an hour glass shape with a little extra booty. I've had guy friend say that they would like to date a girl that is smaller than them because they don't want to look little compared to their girl. Is this true?
  • It's true
    Vote A
  • That's false
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I really meant weight wise not height but still thanks for the opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think girls want to look "smaller" than the guy more often because otherwise they feel "too fat" or whatever.

Or at least, I just read questions like that way too often. Not sure if I should generalize based on that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I mean I agree I like to be smaller than my guy but it's not that big or a deal but I didn't know if it hurt a guys ego to be skinnier than his girl?

• Not sure. If it did, they'd just go to a gym. I really think girls make a bigger fuss out of this stuff, even though i hate generalizing. That's just where I saw it more often.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first two boyfriends were bigger than me. And my current boyfriend is as little as i am which is pretty Damn little.

I'm not sure what comments they got but i know i heard lots of "how does he not break you" with my heavy boyfriends...

But the only real comment i got with my skinny one is "you might start a fire"

So i guess... I don't know i can't completely answer but i think i prefer the skinny comments to fat ones..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• If she had large hips i would still date her. But if she was larger because of being overweight, i wouldn't. But as for height, i would like to be about a head taller than her. And I'd also like to weigh more than her, but if she had a big booty and hips, it wouldn't bother me the least bit. (So long as i can still lift her up :3). I would be able to lift up a girl easily enough if she weighed 150 or less.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm 145 but most of that weight is because I have 36D's and a booty to match. And my hips and thighs are bigger than normal because I've played softball and volleyball my whole life lol

• That wouldn't be a problem for me, but it might be for most guys

• i love taller girls, the first girl i ever made love with was 6ft!
    they were heavier or the same weight for a while! but now i am really gaining weight and getting bigger so thats usually not the case

No i don't need to be bigger lol
    and judging by your dimensions i would say it would be hard to find a guy who is smaller...

at 5'3'' with an hourglass shape tops you are 140 thats light!
    If she ain't 140 she ain't my shorty lol!

0|0
    0|0
    • How is that light haha? My friends are all 110?

• yeah well they are probably not tall or xtra curvy...
      plus you probably just matured faster than them
      my ex was 5ft 125 and had a similar body shape, she was easy to pick up, wrestle and throw around

also i can easily lift 140 so yeah no problems =)

• i was seeing this this really great girl that was pretty much the exact same build as me. it diddnt work out, not sure why. but I don't care if you're 5'1" or 6'1" if you're cool, we get along size does'nt really matter.

I haven't gone out with a girl significantly taller, but I would give it a try

0|0
    0|0
  • Smaller girls are better for sex. If a girl is bigger then sex is tougher because she would tire easily and keeping the girl on top which is my fav position is impossible. So yeah i prefer if im bigger than the girl or if she's smaller. You sound perfect though i don't know how much you weigh. You're face seems to tell me your small enough :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 145 because I'm soft of muscular lol?

• Yeah you are good though maybe keeping your weight in 130s might be better. Also smaller girls are much easier to penetrate. Bigger girls have a layer of fat that a penis has to pass through... Which is tough

• That's not true i like bigger girls and if i was thinner than i am now
    i would still would like bigger girls that's just the way i am hey i want
    girl i can feel when I'm holding her

2|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe its because I'm on the short side for men myself, but I wouldn't mind dating a woman who is bigger/taller than me, just not obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well nobody really counts you as "bigger" just cause you have a big butt and boobs. If the guy is taller than you, he'll almost always look "bigger" overall, unless he's skinny as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm cool with her being bigger. ^ ^
    I'm pretty light myself, but I like girls who are a bit on the thicker side. ♡ I think it looks cute! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • not really especially in the waist area. i'm pretty tall but i wouldn't let height stop me from getting with a hot girl just as long as she wasn't like, 7 feet or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't mind being shorter then the girl but I can see some pride being hurt in men who wish to be taller :3

0|0
    0|0
    • Not necessarily height wise but weight wise. Like would you date a girl who was thicker? Or would you prefer a girl who was skinnier?

• Show All
    • Are you half black? You should get yourself a black guy, they love thick girls.

• As long as you know how to twork.

• My waist is about 26.5". If I thought that in the States I would be limiting my opinions even more. There is nothing wrong with a little fluff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't feel that way the women I date just happen to be smaller lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I meant a girl who was almost the same build and high as me who I was attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
    • If a girl is bigger then me then that might be a big of a problem.

I have read that women who are taller than your average male are typically shun by most males.

• I am only making a reference in terms of height and build, the proportions of her bodily assets were normal for her body, she did not have an enlarged but or boobs.

• I'm 6,2 so there aren't many taller than me anyway. I would very much like a girl to be the same height. Taller I don't know I haven't met enough to be able to say but... A similar height to me is best. It sounds commical but it a so much easier physically to talk to someone rather someone of your own height. That being said you say you make up for it other ways so ;)
    Sorry I'm being cheeky. Height as a whole isn't that important. Its not a deciding factor as such. Certain heights are almost certainly more attractive but I wouldn't choose someone for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant more weight wise lol. Like I had a guy tell me he didn't want to date me because I was "too big" for him and he didn't want to look like my little brother lol

• Ah okay sorry :P my brain was In German mode.

Just healtHy. That's all I would say. If you look healthy and you're happy with how you look that makes me happy to

• I'm 6'2" and 210lbs, so uh... yeah. I kinda need to be bigger than her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because when the girl hits me I don't want to die

0|0
    0|0
  • i kind of think it´s awkward for a guy to look up for a kiss XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 6ft 6 and have always loved shorter girls i think its just preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • basically i want the GIRL to be bigger ;-)

1|0
    0|1
  • I won't date bigger girl I'm already 6,2

0|0
    0|0
  • This is not true for me

0|0
    0|0
  • that is superficial. bs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• as far as muscles, probably. everything else, depends on the individual guy. (:

1|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter that much...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes