Guys do you feel like you need to be bigger than a girl you date?

So I'm only 5"3 but I have a big butt, chest, and legs naturally. I have a tiny waist though so I'm an hour glass shape with a little extra booty. I've had guy friend say that they would like to date a girl that is smaller than them because they don't want to look little compared to their girl. Is this true?
  • It's true
  • That's false
I really meant weight wise not height but still thanks for the opinions

323

Most Helpful Guy

• I think girls want to look "smaller" than the guy more often because otherwise they feel "too fat" or whatever.

Or at least, I just read questions like that way too often. Not sure if I should generalize based on that.

• Yeah I mean I agree I like to be smaller than my guy but it's not that big or a deal but I didn't know if it hurt a guys ego to be skinnier than his girl?

• Not sure. If it did, they'd just go to a gym. I really think girls make a bigger fuss out of this stuff, even though i hate generalizing. That's just where I saw it more often.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first two boyfriends were bigger than me. And my current boyfriend is as little as i am which is pretty Damn little.

I'm not sure what comments they got but i know i heard lots of "how does he not break you" with my heavy boyfriends...

But the only real comment i got with my skinny one is "you might start a fire"

So i guess... I don't know i can't completely answer but i think i prefer the skinny comments to fat ones..