Tall guys what do you hope to achieve when you pick up short girls?

I mean literally picking up the girl in a hug so her feet are off the floor. I'm pretty short and it drives me crazy when guys pick me up. So what is the point of doing that? What do you hope to achieve?
Ok I guess I should clarify that the guy in talking about is just a friend and that's all he ever will be because he's my fiancés best friend. So we don't like each other in any sort of romantic sense.
So the consensus seems to be that the guy is into you, right?

118

Most Helpful Guy

• I love picking up anyone short or tall. I live picking up short girls cause it feels so great to let her just lay down and relax in my arms while I do all of the work keeping her up in the air. The other way I like to pick girls up is so she can like be sitting on my forearms it just feels so lovely and when someone loves it I love it anymore. More than anything it just feels super nice and is like cuddling almost <3 Oh and I'm 6'3 and my relationships have been with people on average about a foot shorter<3

Good luck I hope this helps!

• What if it's been established that you're just friends?

• Well for just friends it can be nice too, if she likes it. Like I said I love picking anyone up short or tall, it isn't always an intimate thing hehe

• Oh yeah! Like I remember my friends got engaged so I picked them both up (they were okay with it) so they could hug each other in the air with little kisses. We all thought it was really cute! <3