Does he like me?

Okay so today I was walking with my two friends, one is Rick and the other is Gabriel. So it's gonna be Gabriel's birthday in a few days and Rick said that Gabe told him what he wants. I then asked what it was and he said, "You in a thong." I was so shocked because I had never thought he would say that. And no he wasn't lying he actually told him that. But after Rick said it, Gabe just got embaressed and awkwardly walked away quickly. So does he like me, or he just thinks im hot or it meant nothing and was just a joke?
  • He likes You
  • He doesn't Like You
  • He just thinks your hott
    Vote C
  • Other/Idk/Results
    Vote D
Well it was Gabe who said it, rick is just the one who told me.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• These characters kinda sound like dickholes. Avoid!

• Second thought Gabe might not be that bad. Rick was probably just trying to embarrass Gabe. Even if Gabe really likes you and doesn't just wanna get in your thing, he's probably jokes about that before...

• You said it was Gabe who said it... well, who knows if it was a direct quote or a joke or whatever.

• Yeah alright thanks anyways!