Body language signs a shy guy wanted to kiss you?

My crush came by to drop some things off i had forgotten in his car, and we ended up sitting on my bed and talked for about an hour.

He started to get fidgety, changed positions, moved closer to me, our knees were touching since we sat with like one leg crossed and the other dangling, and then he was just very angled towards me. He would sometimes lay back on the bed and then sat up right away a few times, and i thought he wanted to kiss me but I don't know. We ended up hugging for the first time before he left and yeah... so what are the signs haha

what should i do for next time?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww he definitely wanted to kiss you. I would say, next time, try to make deep eye contact with him and smile, he won't resist that