Guy best friend, unsure he likes me that way? Just need opinions before Saturday and before I overthink it. Does he like me more than friends?

So I've known him for two years and he's been my bestie for about a year, as complicated stuff in my life has happened and I've opened up to him completely www which I never do. I haven't liked him other than in a friendly way until about two weeks ago. Where everyone we both knew kept telling us that we are perfect together and its just the age gap keeping us apart. And then we all got drunk and we went clubbing and he was extra extra touchy. And now I'm going round his Saturday night for films and he said he's going to kiss me (a peck) and I'm sharing his bed. Does he like me in more than a friendly way? I don't fully think he does, maybe because I think he's out of my league or maybe because he's having a house party Friday and I'm not invited even though I am mutually friendly with all of his friends.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys need to just talk to each other and clear the air, find out what's going on. Clearly you don't want it to stay how it is now and you need to find out if you're going to have a serious relationship with him or if it'll be with someone else. Tell him what you want and if he doesn't want it too, find someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you're a booty call. I'd drop him unless you're interested in that.

• I don't mind being friends with benefits but he is my best friend first, I just am a bit confused? He's mid twenties

• If he even remotely likes me that way. I've been denying it to friends for about two years, so that might be the reason why my brain keeps telling me he doesn't

• I think he does personally. But then again I don't know him.