Morbid or gentle?

I can be very morbid and... deathy... do girls tend to want a guy more "caring" or gentle cuddley type of shit. Or will my anti-bullshit and rainbows attitude cut it?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, anti-bullshit isn't the same as morbid. I'm not really a cuddly person but I try to be nice without being sickly sweet. I also tend to be more blunt and call things as I see it so I think I would get along well with someone that's the same way and is also anti-bullshit. In my opinion everyone makes mistakes, just own up to it and I can move on with that person.