#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

He has a girlfriend but I think he might like me?

ok so there is this guy in my English class and i always catch him staring at me and observing me. I have known him for about 2 years now. We're not really close, but we have talked before and he always tries to make me laugh and stuff. However, I found out today that he has a girlfriend when his friend asked him what he did with his girlfriend for Valentine's day. However, he seemed to not really care and didn't wanna talk about it. So basically, I just wanna know if maybe he might like me?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe did he stares at your eyes lips in gneral body? Serious question im really tring to help is impirtanr

• i have no idea he just stared at me with this look on his face that seemed really interested and would stare for like a good minute or two, even when he saw that i noticed him he just kept on staring.

• I think it will, you seem a realky nice girl plus you are a hottie jaja im joking

• thanks for making my answer mho if i can help in anyhing else tell me

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• It's possible he's interested in you or likes to flirt with you or feels some sort of attraction to you or likes the attention that you give him.

But, bottom line is, it doesn't matter. He has a girlfriend, he's unavailable. You wouldn't want to be the one to break them up (think about how you would feel in her position, it's not a good one). Keep everything strictly platonic between you two unless he's clearly single and is interested in you. :)