Why was the other guy laughing at us?

Okay, this really irritated me today in class I was talking to my crush and this other guy was laughing at us (or at him) cus I was facing my crush and away from him. Why was this guy (a freind of m crush) Laughing at me.
This is not the only time this happened another time when i was talking to me crush, he kinda turned brigt red and rubbed the back of his neck and he laughed at too.
So I dont know why when another guy is around us they laugh at our interaction why? This really makes me not want to talk to him..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like his buddy knows something he's not telling could be your crush has a thing for you too and his buddy finds it hysterical my friends do this to me all the time

1|0
    0|0
    • But its kind of mean

• Show All
    • Nah from what you described above it just sounds like his buddy is having a joke at his friends expense nothing to worry about😄

• okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... are you actually 25-29?

0|1
    0|0
    • why?

• Show All
    • @Zorro8888 d'awww kids these days are so fiesty lol

• So cute <3 I love their generation

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• he's just stupid... i don't see anything funny here

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he said something to their freinf about you either cheesy or really bad

1|0
    0|0
    • He dont know me... I always been kind to him. Maybe he dislikes me.. I dont know

• Show All
    • Lol, Okay. I frowned when he made eye contact cus we usually make eye contact , but this time I was giving him a frown cus I was soo confused so he stopped making eye contact.

• Jajaja become flirty again

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes