Why was the other guy laughing at us?

Okay, this really irritated me today in class I was talking to my crush and this other guy was laughing at us (or at him) cus I was facing my crush and away from him. Why was this guy (a freind of m crush) Laughing at me.
This is not the only time this happened another time when i was talking to me crush, he kinda turned brigt red and rubbed the back of his neck and he laughed at too.
So I dont know why when another guy is around us they laugh at our interaction why? This really makes me not want to talk to him..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like his buddy knows something he's not telling could be your crush has a thing for you too and his buddy finds it hysterical my friends do this to me all the time

• But its kind of mean

• Nah from what you described above it just sounds like his buddy is having a joke at his friends expense nothing to worry about😄

• okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... are you actually 25-29?

• why?

• @Zorro8888 d'awww kids these days are so fiesty lol

• So cute <3 I love their generation