Why do guys like younger Woman?

Men and Woman why do you think they do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Humans are just animals after all.

Fertility is a big advantage for young girls. Guys consciously or subconsciously want a girl that is going to be a fit mother for his kids. Even if the couple doesn't want kids that is still a animal instinc thing.

Girls want older guys because they are most likely settle in life. They will be providers to the children and partner, plus he will protect his family better than a dumbass her same age that doesn't know shit from life.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is because of the common notion that females mature emotionally and physically at a younger age than males, which means a older man would be at the same level of maturity as a younger woman.

This isn't always true, though.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Fertility is a big one. Either subconsciously or not. I'm sure looks plays a part for some. Plus, women like older guys, I date way more successfully with girls apx. 3 years younger than me, all the girls my age want someone in their late 20s because they actually have a job and money, I'm still in school lol

1|0
    0|0
  • - A longer rate of fertility.
    - Less chance of baggage or kids from a previous relationship.
    - Women tend to like older men, so the woman's interest level could be an influence.
    - Less experienced at life/more naive. Easier to shape their mentality.

etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women mature faster than men and that is why. So an older man would prefer a younger woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like both younger and older basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz science...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes