How to talk to a shy guy?

I have this crush on a guy but he is extremely shy and I dont know how to approach him... I'm also quite shy myself but I just need some advice please : 3

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just approach him normally say hi, talk about something the two of you have in common. Its less about what you say and how comfortable you make him feel. As a shy person you know how stressful social situations can be to us (a good conversation starter), just try a little empathy, when you are talking to someone you don't like pressure being put on you to be a 4 star entertainer, and I'm sure you don't like it when people seem bored or uncomfortable if there is a long pause.

Just make him feel like you enjoy spending time with him despite the fact his social skills may not be that good, that is the most important thing!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same situation and i didn't know what to do. But i was in a vulnerable situation and he started a conversation with me, complimented me, and was really sweet. So if you smile, be where he is, and don’t act tough, he’ll probably feel more comfortable and might initiate conversation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm quite shy myself, so, i'd say.. Just be yourself.. Not too overbearing, not too fast, but, let him know you like him.. then let him miss you, badabing - magic done, from there it's happiness!

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him for a while so you can open up to him and he'll be more likely to accept

0|1
    0|0
  • Simple, just invite him out for a drink and mention you like him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes