Why boys dont likes me cries :'(?

I think I am pretty and smart. I do have talent but i dont show it to all people, maybe I've been busy in studies. i just realize nobody courted me and it seems that every guy i interact with are uninterested. i have actually many friends but i choose to stick around with the real ones.. but i think there is really something wrong with me. been 20 and nbsb.. what do boys really want from a girl?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume you mean for a potential ltr? Well, let me just say you are gorgeous! So you won't have a problem in looks department, guys want women who love them and enjoy spending time with them. Guys want women who support them when life gets them down and they are stressed, because despite the stereotypes there aren't a lot of women out there like that :(

It sounds like being busy with with your studies you are simply not out socializing or meeting guys, which is most likely the main problem. Try asking some close friends if they know anyone who might be interested in they type of relationship you want (ltr, casual whatever). Try simply talking to people in your classes, you don't need to be best friends but even if the guys aren't single I'm sure many have single friends as do the girls. If you still don't have luck there is always online dating, and I'm sure there are plenty of weirdos on there, but there are plenty of weirdos in bars and on campuses as well. I'm sure you will find someone, and he'll be one lucky guy ;)