Is he insecure?

Guy i've been flirting with with ask me whether I'm off on a date when i say I have plans so i'll call him tomorrow. Every time I compliment him he'll ask is that good or bad? When i sent a sexy pic he asked did a guy take it? For months i've been telling him that his accent is absolutely perfect and so sexy... yet when i asked whether they talk like him back home, he replied are you being mean? (Btw this guy is 10 years older, I thought older men were more secure?)

P. s he cut contact with me a few days ago so we no longer speak. Hr did so cuz I couldn't decide whether i wanted him or not. I'd like answers to this because he's making out that i'm the only one with issues cus of my hot/cold behavior... he won't admit he has issues too.
Updates:
Flirting with *will* ask me
guys opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, he's definitely insecure.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's insecure.. I've dealt with this before and no matter what you do to try to uplift them they can never take a compliment! Its exhausting.. Move on!

1|0
    0|0
    • He's ignoring my texts, but I only want him... his insecurities are the only thing i dislike and i'm fussy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Oh wow, 10 years older? go girl!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes