Would a selfish guy ever like an unselfish girl?

I noticed his nature is intrinsically a selfish, and self-interested guy, he only looks for his benefit.

So I think part of the reason he's attracted to me is because I'm the complete opposite.

But I stay away because I feel that a guy like that can never be loyal.

There have been multiple instances where I can literally see his brain is telling him one thing and his heart is saying something else
Updates:
How do I cure myself of this apparent 'love spell' or whatever?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• don´t make the one mistake most girls do in her lives... don´t take a guy, because you think you can change him or he will change for you.

0|1
    0|0
    • No lol I don't think I can change him, I just want to see the best in him, whether it be with me, or anyone else.

But hte sad reality is he may not even be a nice guy at all, a little sensitive towards me but that's where it ends

• Show All
    • 100% agreed.

We see in others what we want to see, and that's actually our greatest mistake, maybe this is why so many people break up, because there wasn't ever a real relationship to begin with

• that´s certainly true for a lot of failed relationships.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• if he truly fell for her, as he grows closer to her he will change from within. I think.

0|0
    0|0
    • I noticed in the instances where he's battling his brain and heart, he'll listen to his brain, then his heart will say something else and he'll do accordingly

• Sure thing! I'd be glad to take advantage of dat naive cuties anytime 😋

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not NAIVE, but I think he thinks that.

I actually wonder now whether he is thinking he can take advantage by being somewhat kind to me... ugh

• Show All
    • By lions are you referring to him and his crazy buddy?

Do guys know almost instantly when a girl has a bit of a crush on them

• As in lions competing for the lioness >.>
      No unless u make it too obvious. Otherwise we have no clue

• Yeah he could be but if he is that selfish whats the point

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a very good point

• Show All
    • Agreed 100%

• ;) hope i helped

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion