Would a selfish guy ever like an unselfish girl?

I noticed his nature is intrinsically a selfish, and self-interested guy, he only looks for his benefit.

So I think part of the reason he's attracted to me is because I'm the complete opposite.

But I stay away because I feel that a guy like that can never be loyal.

There have been multiple instances where I can literally see his brain is telling him one thing and his heart is saying something else
How do I cure myself of this apparent 'love spell' or whatever?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• don´t make the one mistake most girls do in her lives... don´t take a guy, because you think you can change him or he will change for you.

• No lol I don't think I can change him, I just want to see the best in him, whether it be with me, or anyone else.

But hte sad reality is he may not even be a nice guy at all, a little sensitive towards me but that's where it ends

• 100% agreed.

We see in others what we want to see, and that's actually our greatest mistake, maybe this is why so many people break up, because there wasn't ever a real relationship to begin with

• that´s certainly true for a lot of failed relationships.