Why do Turkish men think they're gods gift?

Why is it Turkish men think they're incredibly handsome? Yes some of them are but the majority are ugly as hell but think they're the most sexiest to walk this earth, what is this about?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• because they are indeed... everybody of us are really ugly compared to them :-/

0|0
    2|1
    • You must be Turkish...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll tell you a little secret; it's not just Turkish men.

It's men, world over.

3|2
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• They can cook a mean Turkey and it makes them cocky

0|1
    0|0
  • not all the turkish men thinks like that..

1|0
    0|0
    • Unfortunately a large amount of them do, are you Turkish?

• yes i am turkish.. but i dont think that i am handsome so i guess im not 100% turkish XD

• Where did u get this fact from '-'

0|0
    0|0
    • Where did i state that this was a fact? If it was a fact then i wouldn't be asking it as a question:) Its purely through observation

• Show All
    • I used to live in Istanbul Turkey that is when i noticed this insane idea that Turkish men have, so no there was more than 5 men who gave me this impression.

• Why do I have to spell like u instead of ma own ways? Are u trying to convert meh into being like u? This is no religion discussion silly ;P
      Gimme examples of what they do or say? It varies from areas to areas. There are good and bad people around the world right? There are always gonna be that one person in every race that will exaggerate àbt their own race. Grow up >.>

• this was written by a butthurt Turkish girl :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because they have a culture of male superiority where women deemed inferior... kinda like india!

2|0
    0|0
  • From my experience the majority are mentally deranged, this means there will be no logical rationale behind their attitude.

3|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• It is probably because of the culture they live in. If their society is teaching them to be proud of their gender that might be the reason they feel superior even though they are not.
    It is kind of the same with every Islamic country. I mean everyones country has, but to me it looks like those countries have more overly sexist thoughts among them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I noticed that. Especially on this site theyre all so full of themselves. They like to shove their culture and everything right into our faces.. Not all of them of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Because their religion and consequently their culture tells them they are worth 2 times than any women

1|1
    1|0
  • I don't think they think that. That's probably your stereotype against them

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever been to Turkey? Have you seen how the men are and how high they hold themselves? I have and its not just a stereotype.

• I saw a Turkish guy messaged me on here once but he wasn't good looking I don't know why some Turkish guys think gods gift

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes